This is the Job Description for the position of Evangelist for Unee-T.
Please make sure that you have read our Join The Team page, before applying for this position.
- Primary Location: Singapore or Europe.
- Reporting to: CEO.
- Travel: moderate, most of the work will be done on line and via a network of influencers and contributors.
Evangelit Job Description:
Evangelism comes from a Greek term which means “bringing the good news.”
Early on in an App product’s life cycle, there is one thing that matters the most – rapid user acquisition & growth.
In order for Unee-T to acquire user fast, we need to make sure that as many people as possible have a good understanding of the problems Unee-T solves.
Your role will be to bring the good news about how Unee-T improves people’s lives.
- For Power Users, Unee-T will make their job easier and allow them to focus on what really matters in their day to day activities.
- For Casual Users, Unee-T will allow them to make sure that they can get their deposit back easily if they ever rent a flat, a house, an office or any type of properties. For Casual Users, Unee-T is also a solution to organize and track what needs to be done in their property.
This is a hybrid role which merges the job characteristics of a customer advocate, a community manager, and a growth hacker.
You will use all the relevant online and offline mediums and tools available to bring the good news out in the world: Instagram, FaceBook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, blogs, Press, PR, and any other resources that can help achieve our key objectives.
Because of the dynamic nature of this role, you will be expected to work with various groups (developers, designers, freelance writer, influencers and bloggers).
You will report directly to the CEO.
You will have to develop new ideas and approaches to achieve the above mentioned goals. This will include meeting customers, generating content, social media engagement, webinars, and attending conferences and meetups in order to connect with relevant members of the relevant communities in Unee-T key target markets.
While your focus will start off as fairly broad, you will have the opportunity to specialize based on your interests and success.
The Evangelist’s job has three core components:
- Define the key messages that we want to convey.
- Find ways to deliver this message as efficiently and as cost effectively as possible.
- Contribute to building Unee-T’s brand and reputation.
- Define an editorial line that will be consistent across all medium.
- Identify and coordinate with key influencers who can help highlight the problems and challenges that Unee-T will help to solve.
- Create effective content creation strategies.
- Invent compelling ways for both Casual and Power User to understand the product.
- Maintain a calendar of content distribution around the product – continuously optimize it for results.
- Leverage all available and relevant online and offline channels including social media Linked In, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube/Vimeo, Twitter, Unee-T blog, etc…
- Create shareable and potentially viral content such as blogs, e-books,video, infographics, slideshare presentations, whitepapers & webinars on a regular basis.
- Define, measure and maintain KPIs growth & adoption metrics such as (but not limited to) the following
- Quantitative: Traffic Analysis / User Engagement
- Qualitative: Usability / Usage Monitoring / Most liked features / Most wanted fearures, etc
- Competition Analysis: Monitoring & Tracking key competitor marketing related activities
- Report on and communicate results of the action plans to stakeholders (development team, product manager, Management Team).
- Devise and implement innovative marketing strategies with the ultimate goal of increasing engagement, conversion, and user retention for the product.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong project management and prioritization skills.
- Well organized; ability to push multiple projects forward in parallel.
- Detailed oriented.
- Enjoys working with customers and users.
- Excellent copywriter and storyteller. You can craft content to guide audiences to success.
- You understand how to engage people, and can create and/or oversee the creation of content that can go viral. You have great communication & people skills.
- You have a strong understanding of how internet technology and concepts can make everyday tasks much simpler.
- You are collaborative, have an upbeat work ethic and love taking ownership, learning, and having fun. You love challenges and growth is your true north.
- You can determine an area of meaningful improvement. You can use data analytics to evaluate results and finally automate this process for ongoing success.
Experience and Education:
- Experience in working in a startup and/or in fast paced, rapidly changing environment is key.
- 5+ years experience building and nurturing communities-experience as a community manager, editor, and content strategist (preferably working with startups)
2+ years working as a startup evangelist.
- Degrees don’t matter to us as long as you understand how the world works and how to get the best out of people
- Background in Journalism is a definitive plus.
We are looking to bring on board more than just an employee: we are looking for a key member of the team who will be heavily involved in shaping up the key messages and image of the company.
We are a Start Up, you must love working in small and very high performance teams, you shall be able to work with minimal supervision and thrive on this.