This is the Job Description for the position of Junior Front End Developer for Unee-T.
Please make sure that you have read our Join The Team page, before applying for this position.
- Primary Location: To Be defined (Singapore preferred but not mandatory).
- Reporting to: Senior Front End Developer.
- Travel: no.
Junior Front End Developer Job Description:
Your responsibility is to contribute to the implementation of the Front End design for Unee-T.
- Incorporate feedback from UX/UI Research in development
- Participate in all aspects of software development activity including coding, code review, unit-testing, and bug fixing.
- Familiar with Github.
- Knowledge of Node JS, CSS, Meteor, REACT and REDUX technologies
- Strong project management and prioritization skills.
- Well organized; ability to push multiple projects forward in parallel.
- Detailed oriented.
- You are collaborative, have an upbeat work ethic and love taking ownership, learning, and having fun. You love challenges and growth is your true north.
Experience and Education:
- Experience in or willingness to be working in a startup and/or in fast paced, rapidly changing environment is key.
- You have already built web application(s) and understand code design and architecture
- You have some experience working with server-side or front-end technologies
- You are proficient in 1 or more core languages (e.g. Node.js, CSS)
- You have a strong interest in learning about the latest technologies and building web applications and UI
We are a Start Up, you must love working in small and very high performance teams, you shall be able to work with minimal supervision and thrive on this.