This is effective from: 01/05/2018.
Latest Update: 08/06/2018.
Our terms ans conditions are accessible on our website with the following links:
- Cookies Policy.
- Acceptable usage policy.
In these Terms:
- Confidential Information means any information that is not public knowledge and that is obtained from the other party in the course of, or in connection with, the provision and use of the Service. Our Confidential Information includes Intellectual Property owned by us (or our licensors), including the Unee-T Software. Your Confidential Information includes the Data.
- Data means all data, content, and information (including personal information) owned, held, used or created by you or on your behalf that is stored using, or inputted into, the Service.
- Fees means the applicable fees set out on our pricing page on the Website at [insert link] or as agreed otherwise in writing between you and us, as may be updated from time to time in accordance with clause 7.6.
- Force Majeure means an event that is beyond the reasonable control of a party, excluding:
- an event to the extent that it could have been avoided by a party taking reasonable steps or reasonable care; or
- a lack of funds for any reason.
- Including and similar words do not imply any limit
- Intellectual Property Rights includes copyright and all rights existing anywhere in the world conferred under statute, common law or equity relating to inventions (including patents), registered and unregistered trade marks and designs, circuit layouts, data and databases, confidential information, know-how, and all other rights resulting from intellectual activity. Intellectual Property has a consistent meaning, and includes any enhancement, modification or derivative work of the Intellectual Property.
- Loss includes loss of profits, savings, revenue or data, and any other claim, damage, loss, liability and cost, including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis.
- Objectionable includes being objectionable, defamatory, obscene, harassing, threatening, harmful, or unlawful in any way.
- a party includes that party’s permitted assigns.
- a person includes an individual, a body corporate, an association of persons (whether corporate or not), a trust, a government department, or any other entity.
- Personal information means information about an identifiable, living person.
- We, us or our means Unee-T Pte Ltd – A company incorporated in Singapore UEN: 201717325E.
- Website or Websites means unee-t.com and all its sub domains.
- Year means a 12-month period starting on the Start Date or the anniversary of that date.
- You or your means you or both you and the other person on whose behalf you are acting.
- Words in the singular include the plural and vice versa.
A reference to a statute includes references to regulations, orders or notices made under or in connection with the statute or regulations and all amendments, replacements or other changes to any of them.
- We may change these Terms at any time by updating them on the Website. Unless stated otherwise, any change takes effect immediately. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest Terms. By continuing to access and use the Website, you agree to be bound by the changed Terms.
- We may change, suspend, discontinue, or restrict access to the Website without notice or liability.
- Neither party is liable to the other for any failure to perform its obligations under these Terms to the extent caused by Force Majeure.
- No person other than you and us has any right to a benefit under, or to enforce, these Terms.
- If we need to contact you, we may do so by email or by posting a notice on the Website. You agree that this satisfies all legal requirements in relation to written communications.
- These Terms, and any dispute relating to these Terms or the Website, are governed by and must be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Singapore in relation to any dispute connected with these Terms or the Website.
- For us to waive a right under these Terms, the waiver must be in writing.
- These Terms set out everything agreed by the parties relating to your use of the Website and supersede and cancel anything discussed, exchanged or agreed prior to you agreeing to these Terms Ex. The parties have not relied on any representation, warranty or agreement relating to the Website that is not expressly set out in the Terms, and no such representation, warranty or agreement has any effect from the date you agreed to these Terms.
- If any part or provision of these Terms is or becomes illegal, unenforceable, or invalid, that part or provision is deemed to be modified to the extent required to remedy the illegality, unenforceability or invalidity. If a modification is not possible, the part or provision must be treated for all purposes as severed from these Terms. The remainder of these Terms will be binding on you.