This is effective from: 01/05/2018.
Latest Update: 06/06/2018.
Please make sure to read our Privacy and Terms first.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Cookies must be enabled to fully utilize the Service. You can configure Your browser software to refuse all cookies (including cookies used for web analytics services); if You do so, however, some areas and features of the Site may not function properly and/or You may not be able to access some parts or services of the Site.
What are Cookies
A cookie is a commonly used automated data collection tool. Cookies are text files stored and used to record Non-Personal and Personal Data concerning Your browsing and use of the Site. Cookies can be either persistent (i.e. remain after You logoff from the Site in order to be used on Your subsequent visits to the Site) or transient (i.e., removed when You close the web browser).
Cookies are stored on your hard drive or kept in memory. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer – they can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is convenience; cookies save you time by telling the server that you have returned to a specific page. This allows you to store certain information such as username and password, simplifying the process of accessing the Service.
To improve Your user experience
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- Showing you which pages you have recently visited
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Remembering your preferences such as colours, text size and layout
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to use our app or take our survey).
- Test new designs or site features on our site. We do this by showing slightly different versions of our website to different people and anonymously monitoring how our site visitors respond to these different versions. Ultimately this helps us to offer you a better website.
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
To Analyze traffic and data on the Site:
We do this so the Site can be made easier to use and navigate and to make sure there is enough capacity to ensure the Site has adequate response times;
help us understand how users interact with the Site so we can improve its functionality and performance.
To add functionalities to the Site:
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded Vimeo video or Social Website buttons to easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter for instance. The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Cookies provided by such third party vendors may be used and stored. By transmitting the information generated by these cookies, the cookies’ settings ensure that an IP address is anonymized before geo-localization and before storage. Our providers will use this information for the evaluation of Your use of the Site, compiling reports on the Site activity for Unee-T, to propose better services to You that are suited to Your needs, and display advertisements to You that are suited to Your needs.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
The Cookies we use:
There are several different kinds of cookies, and should we be deploying cookies we (or a third party provider be deploying them in connection with our e-commerce activities) would be using one of the following common types of cookies, which may be persistent cookies or session cookies:
- Essential cookies are necessary to provide you with services and features available through our Websites. Without these cookies, services you may need, such as shopping carts or e-billing, cannot be provided.
- Analytics or customization cookies collect information that is either used in aggregate form to help us understand how the Website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize the Website for you.
- Advertising cookies and tracking scripts are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly delivered and, in some cases, featuring ads based on your interests.
|Google Analytics _ga||third party||2 years||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the web site.|
|Google Analytics _gat||third party||Session||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.|
|Google Analytics _gid||third party||Session||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|OptinMonster _omappvp||third party||11 years||Used by the lead generation platform OptinMonster to determine if the visitor is returning and has visited the website before.|
|OptinMonster _omappvs||third party||Session||Used by the lead generation platform OptinMonster to determine if the visitor is visiting the website for the first time.|
|Vimeo _uid||third party||2 years||Collects data on the user's visits to the website, such as which pages have been read.|